Admissions Requirements at Cumberland College
Who Can Apply?
Cumberland College is an open, welcoming institution, with programs geared toward students from many different backgrounds and with a variety of educational goals. Our aim is for students to take their program of choice and use it to launch an exciting new career, as well as provide them with a rewarding educational experience.
To be admitted to a program offered by the College, the candidate must meet the following conditions:
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent OR,
- Demonstrate sufficient prior learning acquisition to the satisfaction of the College AND,
- Be fluent in English AND,
Meet one of the following conditions:
- (1) the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- (2) the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- (3) the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- (4) the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
Cumberland College inc. recognizes as sufficient instruction:
- The person with a High School or Vocational Diploma or equivalent OR;
- The person with a professional experience in the same field as the program OR;
- The person with a training pertinent to the program.
Fill out this form to
get your career kit
Learn about our courses, career opportunities in digital marketing & more!
How to Apply
For information related to Cumberland’s application process, check out our How to Apply – Domestic Students page.
When you’re ready to apply for a course at Cumberland College, please visit our online application page.
If you have any questions about the admissions process or anything else related to Cumberland, feel free to speak to one of our admissions advisors! You can connect one-on-one with our counsellors by scheduling a personal information session.