Studying Online at Cumberland College
At Cumberland College, we believe that everyone should have the chance to get the qualifications they need, no matter where they are. That’s why our ACS in Digital Marketing and all of our courses can be completed 100% online.
Online learning allows you gain the skills and expertise you need to advance your career from the comfort your own home, at work, or anywhere in the world. Best of all, our interactive approach and robust online learning ecosystem means you’ll get all the value from your studies that students experience on campus.
Interactive Classes with Instructors and Your Classmates
Some online courses simply serve students with pre-recorded video lectures, but this approach can deprive students of valuable one-on-one interactions with their instructors, as well as the chance to meet and connect with like-minded aspiring digital marketing professionals.
Cumberland College uses a synchronous approach to online learning. All of our classes take place live in real time, with students and instructors interacting in online video chats. This gives you the all the benefits of a real classroom experience, as you join discussions, get valuable feedback for your work, and participate in group exercises and workshops.
Fill out this form to
get your career kit
Learn about our courses, career opportunities in digital marketing & more!
Our Intuitive and Interactive Online Learning Environment
Our aim in our online courses is not just to replicate the classroom experience, but to enhance it with digital tools. All of our courses are conducted using Google Classroom, a comprehensive online learning ecosystem which provides a host of useful tools and resources for students. Features include:
– A live in-class stream for students and instructors to share questions, comments, discussions, and documents.
– A full repository of all classwork and course materials, so you can easily access PowerPoint presentations, notes, and reading materials for revision.
– Integration with Google Calendar, so all your class times, assignment due dates, and other important events are automatically added to your schedule.
– Online assignment submission, allowing you to submit assignments directly in the platform rather than via email, and track their status as you await their results.
– Integration with Google Forms, Google Docs, and other Google apps to aid in the completion of your coursework.
To learn more about Google Classroom, check out this video from EdTech Cafe:
Use Real Digital Marketing Tools
When learning about digital marketing, studying online can actually be an advantage. From your laptop, you’ll have access to several industry-standard digital marketing platforms that professional use in the real world, including:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- And more!
These tools will be available to you 24/7, so you can take your time to explore and familiarize yourself with their interfaces, functions, and tools.